You're not special, not now, not ever. You're not smarter, you're not prettier, you don't mean shit to anyone [except your parents, it's mandatory there]. You're just like everybody else. You pass through people's lives without any impact. Yes, they've liked you, they might have loved you, they've slept with you, they listened to you, they hated you, they promised you the moon, they cheated you, they lied to you and they disappointed you. And then it's gone, for friends you are just another name in their agenda [which translates into one more Merry Xmas sms] and for guys just another girl they've been with.
Sincerely,
Life
Dear life,
So, if I'm like every other girl and he's like every other guy why the fuck do you care? Let us play Tonite I'm loving you game and call it a non special thing.
Cheers,
Ralu
ps: When I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story!
This world is watching me...
Niciun comentariu:
Trimiteți un comentariu